LinuxCBT.com provides Comprehensive, Cost-effective Open Source Training via the Cloud
Our approach is resolute and long-standing because it emphasizes learning by diligent and disciplined research over the long-haul (proper approach) in stark contrast with crammed (short-term) rote: i.e. certification preparation.
By employing a research-driven approach, you will be able to address primarily, diverse business requirements, and secondarily ancillary objectives, invariably driving up your desirability and market-value.
Ideally, one should use LinuxCBT Cloud Edition as a reference library, over a designated period, resulting in eventual mastery of traditional Linux | Unix | Open Source | Cloud concepts and skills, which sets the stage for broad career prospects and heightened, and, enlightened computing in any environment.Read more
Dean Davis (ディーン デイビス)
LinuxCBT Cloud Edition is authored by ディーン デイビス.
ディーン authors and delivers content as per: Divine Inspiration from the Most-High: ジャーラスタファルアイ
His interests surround largely the evolution of GNU/Linux | Unix, The Cloud, various Infrastructure and Open Source Technologies (OST). He has researched, deployed, taught and supported numerous OST-based business-critical systems since the Epoch.
Consequently, ディーン understands what longevity and success in I[C]T entails: a solid, comprehensive foundation in your desired area of specialization, with Linux | Unix | OST components as fail-safe foundational pillars.
LinuxCBT Cloud Edition comprises ALL modules above
Typically, certification objectives are maligned with business needs. The rapid shakeout of the initial, speculatively-driven, post-dotcom boom economy is evidence of that trend.
There has been a sensible return to the basics of core-computing led by: Linux & Open Source technologies, which power the current wave of abstracted innovation formerly know as: The Cloud.
Our approach stands in stark contrast to the industry's trend of selling certification and visages of lucratively-linked careers because we are cognizant of what serious I[C]T hiring managers and their respective organizations expect & demand: knowledgeable IT | ICT personnel who have, and continue to hone their Linux | Unix | Open Source skills to become more efficient and creative engineers and business leaders, who deploy and support technologies that are among else: mature, stable, scaleable, flexible, robust, open and unencumbered by restrictions.
Use-Cases | Applications
LinuxCBT Cloud Edition: Usage-Examples
- To convenienlty train groups of I[C]T personnel
- As reference material for long-term I[C]T Administration
- Certification Preparation - Cloud | Distros | Infrastructure | Security
- Enhance retention of Cloud | Linux | Unix | Open Source nuances
- To augment Uni Students' Computer Information Science (CIS) curricula
- To realize considerable savings over traditional, in-classroom training
- To learn more about Cloud | Infrastructure Technologies
- Career Preparation | Advancement | Role-shifts | Migrations
- Bolster and enhance existing skills in distributed environments
- Build considerable confidence and drive your career forward